Pain & Inflammation x 90 caps – SCN
Complete Pain Relief & Inflammation Reduction Formula
Specialized for High Level Athletes
– Reduces pain & Inflammations
– Powerful Antioxidant
– Reduces Arthritis Symptoms
– Is good for your Heart, Brain and Joints
– Supports a good immune health
Developed for professional athletes
SCN has researched & developed a unique powerful formula which fights pain and reduces inflammations very effectively
Highest quality and bioavailability natural ingredients is all what Pain & Inflammation capsules provide.
Our superior quality ingredients act fast and synergistically, so the athlete feels relieved from pain very fast, reduces the inflammations which cause pain and swelling, but also reduces the risk of creating new inflammations.
Tested and developed with the participation of several pro athletes of marathon, trail running, cyclists, triathlon athletes, track & field athletes, tennis athletes and pro football players.
In many cases, Pain & Inflammation formula shown that is a must-have supplement for post-injury periods, for knee effusion, for post-surgery periods.
100% natural ingredients with clinical research, which are not only very effective but also do not impact your health like chemical pain killers and anti-inflammatory medicines.
What’s in Pain & Inflammation capsules:
Boswellia Serrata Extract 1500mg – standardized to 65% boswelic acid
Nature’s most powerful painkiller!
- Effective for rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Powerful pain relief ingredient
- Helps recover from tendonitis
- Reduces inflammations in lungs (asthma etc)
- Boswellia can play a role in reducing leukotrienes, which causes bronchial muscles to contract.
- Reduces inflammations in bowels
- Reduces inflammation on knees
- High immune-balancing properties
Cursol™ – Patented Superior Quality Curcumin – Standardized to 95% curcuminoids
MOST SOLUBLE CURCUMIN INGREDIENT
- Best source of soluble powder curcumin on the market
- Precise standardization of the active ingredient
- Double-patented formulation
- Designed for all pathologies involving inflammatory process
- Possibility of combining or adding other ingredients
- Suitable for a chronic use
- Once-a-day formulations workable
- Safe formulation-no side effects
There is a real need for natural and side-effects free anti-inflammatory ingredients with high security of use and level of activity. Numerous anti-inflammatory drugs present numerous side-effects and cannot be administrated for a chronic use.
CURSOL activity and efficacy have been evaluated on three models, rigorously selected as predicting models for efficacy in humans: human and bovine chondrocytes, human chondrocytes in alginate beads and human cartilage explants.
The trials confirmed the anti-inflammatory action of CURSOL as well as its chondroprotective activity, making it the best natural ingredient for pain relief in osteoarthritis.
- It is a Powerful Anti-inflammatory
- Osteo Arthritis & Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Cognitive function & Alzheimer’s Disease
- Anti-Microbial Activity
- Supports Liver & Gall Bladder Function & Digestion
- Mood Disorders & Depression
Rosemary Dried Extract 96mg – standardized to 25% ursolic acid
Rosemary is made up of a wide variety of oils, phenolic acid derivatives, and phenolic diterpenes including :
- Oils like 1,8-cineole, α-pinene, camphene, α-terpineol, borneol with antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anticancer effects.
- Phenolic acid derivatives:
- Rosmarinic acid, found heavily in the leaves, protects the lungs and fights Alzheimer’s
- Carnosic acid, which protects the brain and has strong antioxidant properties
- Phenolic diterpenes like carnosol, which has antioxidant effects, protects the liver and improves cognition in Alzheimer’s patients
- Improves Brain Function & Protects the brain
- Can Fight Cancer
- Both rosmarinic acid and rosemary extracts decreased heterocyclic amines (HCAs), which are cancer-causing molecules
- Protects the Skin
- Improves Asthma
- rosmarinic acid and rosemary extracts decreases the production of asthma-induced inflammatory cells (eosinophils, neutrophils, and mononuclear cells)
- It Is Antimicrobial
- Rosemary extracts completely stops bacterial growth in multiple strains of bacteria (Gram-positive and Gram-negative). The effects were more pronounced for the Gram-positive bacteria
- Prevents Blood Clots
- In many studies rosemary possessed antithrombotic effects, meaning it stopped blood from clotting and restricting blood flow
- Antiulcer Properties
- several studies shoen that rosemary extract decreases ulcers from 44-51.8%
- Helps the Gut
- Protects the Liver
- Carnosol (found in rosemary) prevents liver damage
- Carnosol consumption decreases malondialdehyde, a marker of oxidative stress in the liver, by 69%. It also protected the liver tissue from distorting and prevented liver glycogen (energy storage molecules) from depleting
- Rosemary extracts decreases plasma glutamic-pyruvic transaminase, a marker of liver injury, by 72%
- Protects the Lungs
- rosmarinic acid (found in rosemary) supplements prevents fluid accumulation in the lungs
- Reduces Pain
- Combats Arthritis
- Rosemary combats the progression of rheumatoid arthritis by reducing oxidative damage to the joints and surrounding tissues
Ginger Root Extract 240mg – >5% gingerols
Reduces Arthritis Pain
Ginger is known to boost bone health and relieve joint pain associated with arthritis. It contains gingerol, which has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Gingerol has been directly associated with improvements in osteoarthritis, knee inflammation, and rheumatoid arthritis, as cited in a study published in Arthritis & Rheumatism journal. Along with that, it also suppresses the inflammatory compounds like cytokines and chemokines at the source before they begin to affect the body.
Ginger has been used traditionally as a medicine to treat respiratory disorders. Recent studies on it have also seconded its anti-inflammatory property. Zerumbone, an active compound, helps relieve asthma. Research shows that the allergic airway inflammation is majorly caused by Th2 dominance and the spicy root is successfully able to suppress it.
People suffering from tuberculosis can benefit from ginger, as it helps prevent hepatotoxicity. It also protects against the liver-damaging cadmium poisoning caused due to significant ingestion of cadmium. Its essential oil exerts a protective effect against the non-alcoholic fatty liver disease occurring because of obesity.
Bromelain & Papain 600mg
Bromelain and papain, enzymes derived from pineapple and papaya, respectively, help digest food and provide numerous additional potential health benefits. Though some of their benefits are similar, scientific studies have revealed certain distinct benefits and uses for these plant-based enzymes.
Bromelain’s Anti-Inflammatory Benefits
Bromelain may help reduce pain, swelling and bruising and speed healing from surgery and injuries. Its protein-digesting effects break up and disperse the products of inflammation, many of which are protein molecules. Bromelain supplementation significantly reduces postoperative swelling in patients who had broken bones. Researchers concluded that enzyme therapy reduced pain and accelerated healing.
Bromelain and papain combination assists in the relieving of pain caused from arthritis, bruising, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
Bromelain can also act as an oedema inhibitor, which is the process of blood cells leaking fluid to near by tissues.
When the body is experiencing any kind of inflammation or pain, due to exercise, injury, or illness, the addition of these enzymes to your diet would help to significantly reduce the length of the healing process and reduce pain levels in the body.
Bioperine™ 36mg – Standardized to 95% piperine
Makes all other ingredient work better!! This what “natural bioavailability enhancer” means.
WHAT IS IT AND WHY IS IT IN SPORTS NUTRITION PRODUCTS?
Bioperine is a plant extract derived from two types of pepper plants, namely, long pepper (Piper longum) and black pepper (Piper negrum). The natural chemical compound is a patented product made from the standardized piperine extract from the above mentioned pepper species. BioPerine® from Sabinsa (East Windsor, NJ) is a patented standardized extract from black pepper, containing not less than 95 percent piperine.
Pharmacological studies have shown that piperine reduces inflammation and pain, possesses anticonvulsant and antiulcer activity, protects the liver, has deleterious and antioxidant activity. Results from previous studies demonstrated that piperine showed anxiolytic and antidepressant like activity. Piperine also inhibited monoamine oxidase (MAO) activity, and increased the levels of noradrenaline and serotonin in some regions of the mouse brain.
All of these characteristics make it perfect for the dieting male or female, but more importantly, it is a clinically proven bio availability enhancer for nutrients. It shows increased blood supply to the GI tract, increased emulsifying content of the gut and increased active nutrient transport.
According to the Merck Manuals, bioavailability is the extent and rate within which an active drug enters systemic circulation after passing through the first-pass metabolism sites, namely, the intestinal wall and liver. Bioperine has been shown to boost the bioavailability of nutrients, namely beta-carotene, vitamin B, B6, vitamin C, selenium, and co-enzyme Q10, and other ingredients found in various supplements — including male enhancement supplements.
According to research conducted by the manufacturer, bioperine substantially increases the absorption of selenium (30%), beta carotene (60%), vitamin B6 (140-250%) as well as coenzyme Q10. So if your fat burner does not contain bioperine, it should as its clinically been found to enhance the active transport of nutrients and based on a study, it enhances the effect of caffeine.
Product Information: 90 Vcaps | 15/30 days supply
Vcaps™ are NON-GMO certified, VEGAN certified, KOSHER Certified, HALAL certified
- In high inflammation & excess pain periods (sport injuries, accidents, surgery):
- Consume 2 Vcaps 3 times a day (6 Vcaps total) with a meal
- In low inflammation periods, tolerable pain or to reduce the inflammation risk:
- Consume 1 Vcap 3 times a day (3 Vcaps total) with a meal
|Ingredient||Per 1 Vcap™||Per 3 Vcaps™||Per 6 Vcaps™|
|Cursol™ – Patented Superior Quality Curcumin – Standardized to 95% curcuminoids||250mg||750mg||1500mg|
|Rosemary Dried Extract – standardized to 25% ursolic acid||16mg||48mg||96mg|
|Ginger Root Extract – >5% gingerols||40mg||120mg||240mg|
|Boswellia Serrata Extract – standardized to 65% boswelic acid||250mg||750mg||1500mg|
|Bioperine™ – Standardized to 95% piperine||6mg||18mg||36mg|
Other ingredients: Magnesium Stearate (2%), Silicon Dioxide (0,4%)
*This website is for your education and general health information only. The ideas, opinions and suggestions contained on this website are not to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment from your doctor for any health condition or problem. Users of this website should not rely on information provided on this website for their own health problems. Any questions regarding your own health should be addressed to your own physician. Please do not start or stop any medications without consulting with your doctor. We neither encourage you to do so, nor can we be held responsible for the fall out of failing to seek the counsel of a medical health practitioner.